Hello lovelies! So, if you've read my previous post then you know that I am on the seaside right now and I know I said I will not be posting anything while I am here but I could not resist showing you my outfit that I've been wearing quite a bit lately. :)
It is a pretty simple look but to me it kind of represents the perfect transition from summer to fall. From the denim shorts,through the bermuda gray scarf, to the taupe shoes and purse it combines some of my favorite autumn colors. At the same time,however, the outfit is pretty lightweight so you will not feel hot on the last days of summer.
1. The first thing is my purse. It is from Armani Jeans and I love it because it is really comfy and it is also quite spacious. Plus, it has this gorgeous rose gold detailing which I absolutely adore.
2. Then for shoes, they are just some plain taupe pumps I bought last year at Primark. I like them because they are really versatile and I can wear them with lots of different outfits. And they were only £5 lol.
3. The scarf is from H&M and it was gift from my mom. I love the color because to me it is the best end-of-summer and -beginning-of-fall kind of color. The gorgeous bermuda gray color always remind me of a rainy autumn day, but at the same time the little flowers still give the scarf summery vibe.
4. The tank top is also from H&M and it is a long, just plain black one. You can find tanks like this everywhere and they are nice staple piece to have in your wardrobe.
5. The shorts were originally long, slim fitted jeans from Forever 21, but I cut them and I added some really pretty lace detailing and I quite like the way it turned out. If you guys are interested in seeing how I did it, let me know and I will make a DIY post showing you. It is simple and a lot of fun.
6. Then for accessories I have my Michael Kors Rose Gold watch and my earrings are just rose gold studs which I don't really remember where I got from. :)
Thank you all for stopping by my blog! :) Let me know what is your most warn summer outfit in the comments below, I'd love to know!
Have a great week! :)