Hello loves and Happy Saturday! <3 Welcome to my new layout design, which has been made by the lovely Dana from WonderForest and I am absolutely loving it! If you fancy a change for your layout I highly recommend checking her designs! :) Anyways, today I am here with yet another haul for you all! I really wanted to share with you what I got this pas week. I did a little bit of online shopping, as well as I got some things from the drugstore. Also, the incredibly sweet sister of my boyfriend brought me some products all the way from the UK! I hope you’ll enjoy! :)
|Beauty Haul! <3|
1.Let me start with the product I am most excited about – the Revlon Colorstay foundation! I have been eyeing this stuff for absolute ages and I finally caved and got it! I immediately had to try it and I am in-love!! The shade I got is 150 Buff, which is just the perfect match for my skin tone (MAC NW 20 for reference). The foundation is really easy to apply, it doesn’t cake or flake on my face and it seriously stays on all day! I love it!
2. The next things I got from the drugstore are these nail polishes from a brand called Golden Rose. I hadn’t tried anything from GR, even though it’s everywhere where I live. Last week, however, I saw two of my girlfriends wearing the glittery pink shade and I was highly impressed with how gorgeous it looked so I decided to check out the Golden Rose Jolly Jewels collection. I got the shades 104 (the light glittery pink), 103 (the gold glitter), 116 (the red one) and 110 (the milky blue). They were super cheap (around the equivalent of $2,50) and I am totally obsessed with them! Keep you eyes peeled for an upcoming NOTD blog post featuring them! :)
3. While I was at the drugstore I spotted the new Maybelline Rocket Mascara and I decided to give it a go! I will update you on how I like it as soon as I try it out! :))
4. The next three little babes are the EOS lip balms! If you remember my 2013 Beauty Wish List post then you know that I was determined to get the Sweet Mint one. Well I did, but I also got the Summer Fruit and the Honeysuckle flavors. I love them already – they are all so yummy and also quite moisturizing! The good thing about these is that they are also 95% organic and 100% natural! The only downside to them is that they only sell in the US and Canada (sorry if that’s wrong) and I have to order them online which doubles the price, but oh well… I love them so much that I am willing to pay a bit more! <3
5. I remember watching a video of Ingrid (Missglamorazzi) on YouTube and she mentioned that she absolutely loves the Nivea lip butters so let’s just say that I had to get them a.s.a.p. !I love everything she recommends and I am a sucker for lip balms, so here are the four delicious flavours– the Original, the Raspberry, the Caramel Cream and my favorite – the Vanilla and Macadamia. I will do a review on these soon, so I won’t go into many details now, but I quite like them so far! :))
6. Speaking of Ingrid, last summer she was raving about this Sally Hansen Airbrushed Legs spray. I made a mental note that I want to try it and it since the wormer months are just around the corner (or at least that’s what I keep saying to myself lol) I decided to go for it! Now, as I’ve mentioned a bazillion times I am super pale and I always need a little help in the tan department so I think this product would be very useful to have for when I want to dress up a little bit and look my best! Also, this product really helps to hide any imperfections that you may have on your legs (freckles, scars, veins etc.) and is supposed to make your legs look flawless! :) We’ll see about that but I will most certainly let you know what I think of this stuff as soon as I try it! Let’s just hope that it will be soon cuz I want my warm weather!! Now! Please?
7. Lastly, I got some stuff from Lush. The first thing is my Holy Grail face scrub and it is the Ocean Slat. I love is so much and you can read my full review on it here. The next thing is Lush’s Aqua Marina facial cleanser, which is also an old favorite of mine. It cleanses so well and leaves the skin feeling super fresh and calm! It also evens out your skin tone, which I think is pretty amazing! :) And the last product I have to share with you is this bath bomb, but to be honest I don’t remember it’s name and on the label it just says “Lush Bath Bomb”. Sorry about that! :)
Well beauties, this was my haul I hope you enjoyed reading! Have a memorable weekend! <3