Hello lovelies! I know I am not the only one who gets massively excited when finding new amazing natural skincare products. Having said that, this month I have had the pleasure of having not one but two lovely natural skincare websites gracing my sidebar. They both offer great skin and hair care bits and if you fancy incorporating some natural beauty into your regime, don’t forget to have a good browse.
Revitalize your hair and skin with more than 250 vitamin & nutrient rich natural ingredients used in our products. Visit today and find your solution! Our website is www.justnaturalskincare.com
Batty’s Blog is a space where Batty opens up her studio doors, shares her research and field notes, and lets you take a peek into her world: from her work to her hobbies – this space documents what it’s like to “be batty” - with the hope of…
• Inspiring others to be true to themselves
• Encouraging others to connect with the natural world and their inner hippy or green witch
• Shedding light on myths and misconceptions surrounding natural skin care
• Teaching what balanced skin really means (and how to get it)
• Building a cozy, soothing, dreamy space on the web for Batty and others to retreat into.
If you also fancy advertising on my blog all the info and prices are here. :)